O.J. Pipelines Canada is committed to ensuring the work it performs is without incident to our employees, subcontractors, physical assets and the environment. To meet this commitment O.J. Pipelines Canada executive management believes that:
- Safety is the cornerstone of our company culture
- Management is accountable for safety
- Safety must be incorporated as a basic discipline in our business activities
- All injuries can be prevented
- Engaging and involving our work force in safety activities strengthens commitment and encourages ownership of safety
- Safety is a shared commitment. It is the responsibility of all company personnel to participate in the prevention of personnel injury and property damage during the course of our operations and to co-operate in this respect with those we work for and with
O.J. Pipelines Canada is committed to protecting the environment and maintaining public health and safety during all phases of our company operations. To meet our commitment we will:
- Responsibly manage all aspects of our operations to meet or exceed recognized environmental standards and legal requirements.
- In the absence of legislation, apply cost-effective best management practices to minimize impact to the environment.
- Work with our clients in the development of equitable, effective, and realistic standards for the protection of the environment.
- Enforce to all employees the importance of conducting operations in a manner that minimizes harm to the environment.