Automatic Welding Technician (Instrumentation & Electrical Technician) February 9, 2018
O.J. Pipelines and its RMS Welding Systems division are looking for one (1) qualified Automatic Welding Technician. The job is on a project basis in Alberta, Saskatchewan and/or British Columbia and may involve work in our shop (1409 - 4 St, Nisku, AB).
Responsibilities and Duties
The duties of this position include but are not limited:
- Test and inspect the instruments, systems, and components of the Automatic Welding Machine.
- Conduct repair, adjustment, maintenance or replacement of defective sensors, instruments, mechanical components as necessary.
- Calibrate and configure sensors and other welding machine components according to RMS specifications.
- Mobilize and demobilize automatic welding machinery before and after project.
- Advise and train operators of the automatic welding machinery and related personnel. Act as resources to welding machine operators during course of project.
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum 5 years experience required as an automatic welding technician.
Language required: English
The pay rate ranges from $41.00/hr (shop) to $80.00/hr (field), will be paid according to the collective agreement, plus 10% vacation with the possibility of bonuses. Field work will have accommodations covered via camp or per diem. Hours per week can range from 30 to 72hrs.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: Automatic Welding Technician